BEDROOM TWIN BC171, Brambles Chine
Bedroom-1: double bed, Bedroom-2: 2 single beds
Colour TV with Freeview, dvd player, laminated floor.
Gas cooker, fridge with icebox, microwave.
Electric shower over bath, wc, washbasin.
Duvets and blankets supplied, bring own linen or hire on site.
Electric wall heaters in lounge/bedroom 1/bathroom, free-standing electric heater in bedroom 2.
Pets: Pets are not permitted
Uninterrupted open view of the sea towards Hurst Castle and the New Forest.
This statement has been prepared to help people with disabilities and physical impairment to assess whether these premises will be accessible to them.
- The property is a semi-detached self catering, single story 2 Bed roomed bungalow on a largely level site of over 240 similar properties.
- From a tarmac access road, entrance to BC171 is via a concrete path, edged by grass, of approx. 15 metres in length and approx 0.75 wide, this path leads onto a large patio area, from which entrance is gained.
- Entrance is by a standard, outward opening door & small step from the patio.
- Carbon monoxide detection is on top of a kitchen unit near the cooker and a general-purpose dry powder fire blanket in a purpose made bracket firmly attached to the wall near the cooker in the kitchen area.
- The bedrooms and bathroom are restricted in layout and size and considered unsuitable for wheelchair’s to maneuver within.
- A shower is located over the bath.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- The property has the benefit of spectacular sea views of the Needles and Hurst Castle on the mainland
- The Site
- Access to the sand and shingle beach is via a steep slipway and steps.
- The Lymington to Yarmouth Ferry is approximately 5 km. from Brambles Chine. Taxis are usually available.
- The nearest bus stop is approximately 1 .2 km. distance and access to the site is via an un-adopted road in poor condition with occasional pot holes and unmarked ramps or via an uneven pedestrian coastal pathways.
WIGHTLINK FERRY TRAVEL
Before you purchase with a ferry company, check with Linstone Chine office on 01983755933, or email