TERMS OF FREEHOLD
When purchasing a bungalow the new owner will automatically be enrolled as a member of Linstone Chine Management Co Ltd. As such there are a number of rules and regulations designed to ensure the smooth running of the site and that everyone can enjoy their holiday bungalow.
Terms of Freehold include:
- Not to occupy the holiday bungalow between 15th November and 19th December and 4th January and 14th February each year.
- To pay the company’s legal cost when selling the bungalow.
- To pay a service charge, water bills and electricity bill.
- Not to make any alterations to the outside of or the area surrounding the bungalow without the directors’ permission.
- To abide by other rules made from time to time which include:
- To place all refuse in either the recyclable or non-recyclable containers in one of the main refuse compounds.
- Boats up to 20’ OAL may be left on site during the open season. Longer ones may not.
- To park cars considerately and in particular not on grassed areas.
- Owners may bring dogs which are kept under control but guests may not.